The total number of participants has been limited to 120, on first-pay, first-serve basis.
For registration fees, please see table and notes below:
The Regular and Student fees include:
- Access to lectures, poster presentations, and digital Book of Abstracts.
- Coffee/tea breaks throughout the conference.
- Welcome coffee & tea on Monday (before Opening session).
- Lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (after Closing session).
- Seated dinner on Monday.
- Buffet diner on Tuesday.
- BBQ Dinner on Wednesday.
- Social Activity or Meet de Speakers session on Wednesday afternoon.
- Internet access throughout the conference location.
Regular fee* (Euros)
|Early bird registration (until 27 March 2022)||800 €|
|Mid registration (between 28 March – 27 May 2022)||850 €|
|Late registration (from 28 May 2022 onwards)||900 €|
Student fee** (Euros)
There is a limited amount of student fees available.**
|Early bird registration (until 27 March 2022)||500 €|
|Mid registration (between 28 March – 27 May 2022)||550 €|
|Late registration (from 28 May 2022 onwards)||600 €|
The spousal fee (300 Euros) includes:
- Seated dinner Monday
- Buffet dinner Tuesday
- BBQ dinner Wednesday
- Social activity Wednesday
*Registration is obligatory for all participants: all Oral Speakers, Poster Presenters, Students, Committee members, Press members and Regular attendants without a presentation. Note that CoSI only supports reduced fees for students, if they either present a poster or give a lecture.
** Student fee: A limited number of reduced fees is available for students (BSc, MSc and PhD) who present their work (accepted oral or poster presentation). Please supply the organization with proof of your student status (copy of student-card or letter from your university).
- Full refund until 27 April 2022.
- 50% refund until 27 May 2022
- No refund after 27 May 2022
Used Time zone: Middle European Time (UTC+1 / GMT +1)