Notice: This website is under update. For specific questions contact the Conference office. Last update 20/09/2021.
Registration will open on the 17 January 2022.
The total number of participants has been limited to 120, on first-pay, first-serve basis.
For registration fees, please see table and notes below:
The Regular and Student fees include:
- Access to the lectures and poster presentations.
- Welcome reception and drinks on Monday evening.
- Buffet lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Buffet dinner on Tuesday evening.
- Conference BBQ Dinner on Thursday evening.
- Social Program on Wednesday afternoon.
- Internet access throughout the conference location.
Regular fee* (Euros)
|Early bird registration (until 21 March 2022):||800 €|
|Mid registration (between 21 March – 21 April 2022):||850 €|
|Late registration (after 21 April 2022):||900 €|
Student fee** (Euros)
There is a limited amount of student fees available.**
|Early bird registration (until 21 March 2022):||450 €|
|Mid registration (between 21 March – 21 April 2022):||500 €|
|Late registration (after 21 April 2022):||600 €|
The spousal fee (300 Euros) includes:
- Buffet dinner
- Conference dinner
- Social Program
*Registration is obligatory for all participants: all Oral Speakers, Poster Presenters, Students, Committee members, Press members and Regular attendants without a presentation. Note that CoSI only supports reduced fees for students, if they either present a poster or give a lecture.
** Student fee: A limited number of reduced fees is available for students (BSc, MSc and PhD) who present their work (accepted oral or poster presentation). Please supply the organization with proof of your student status (copy of student-card or letter from your university).
- Full refund until 30 April 2022.
- 50% refund until 27 May 2022
- No refund after 27 May 2022
Used Time zone: Middle European Time (UTC+1 / GMT +1)