Registration in CoSI 2023 will open on 06 February 2023.
The total number of participants has been limited to 120, on first-pay, first-serve basis.
For registration fees, please see table and notes below:
The Regular and Student fees include:
- Access to lectures, poster presentations, and digital Book of Abstracts.
- Coffee/tea breaks throughout the conference.
- Welcome coffee & tea on Monday (before Opening session).
- Lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (after Closing session).
- Seated dinner on Monday.
- Buffet diner on Tuesday.
- BBQ Dinner on Wednesday.
- Social Activity or Meet de Speakers session on Wednesday afternoon.
- Internet access throughout the conference location.
Regular fee* (Euros)
|Early bird registration (until 26 March 2022)||800 €|
|Mid registration (between 27 March – 26 May 2022)||850 €|
|Late registration (from 27 May 2022 onwards)||900 €|
Student fee** (Euros)
There is a limited amount of student fees available.**
|Early bird registration (until 26 March 2023)||500 €|
|Mid registration (between 27 March – 26 May 2023)||550 €|
|Late registration (from 27 May 2023 onwards)||600 €|
The spousal fee (300 Euros) includes:
- Seated dinner Monday
- Buffet dinner Tuesday
- BBQ dinner Wednesday
- Social activity Wednesday
Registration is obligatory for all participants: all Oral Speakers, Poster Presenters, Students, Committee members, Press members and Regular attendants without a presentation. Note that CoSI only supports reduced fees for students, if they either present a poster or give a lecture.
** Student fee: A limited number of reduced fees is available for students (BSc, MSc and PhD) who present their work (accepted oral or poster presentation). Please supply the organization with proof of your student status (copy of student-card or letter from your university).
- Full refund until 26 April 2023
- 50% refund between 27 April-26 May 2023
- No refund from 27 May 2023 onwards
Used Time zone: Middle European Time (UTC+1 / GMT +1)