- Abstracts for oral and poster presentations can be submitted through the online abstract system, ultimately January 20th, 2020. Oral contributions are now closed. Posters submission may be extended, please contact the Conference office for late submissions.
- Lecture proposals will be reviewed for quality and fit to the program by the OC Subcommittee – Paper Selection.
- Upon selection, the author will be notified by February 3rd, 2020.
- The final program will be set up by the Subcommittee – Programming.
- The full lecture program will be available on this website in February 2020.
- CoSI does not support reduced fees for authors (invited or not) only for students which either present a paper or poster.
- There will be assistants (the Red Team) in the plenary room before (30 minutes) and during each session to help you in technical matters.
- The lecture hall is equipped with microphones, laptop and digital video projector. We nevertheless, advice you to take printed slides with you as back up.
- We prefer that you try out your presentation on the laptop, well before you transfer your electronic presentation to the conference laptop available in the lecture hall before the start of the session. The assistant can do this for you.
- Please avoid delays between talks and be on time as indicated in the schedule. Please finish on time for the next lecture to start at the scheduled time.
- Please, fill in your brief CV (short biography) and send it to us before the start for the conference. This will facilitate your chairman in introducing you.
- At the conference, a book of combined papers will be provided to all participants in a digital version only. You will be provided with a USB-stick containing the Book of Abstract and relevant information.