Oral Presentation Information
- Throughout the Conference there will support by the Red Team, in the conference room before (at least 30 minutes) and during each session, to assist you with technical matters.
- The conference room is equipped with (hand and headset) microphones, laptop and digital video projector.
- Please upload and try out your presentation on the Conference laptop, well before the start of your session. The Red Team can assist you on this.
- Every presentation has a total timeslot of 30 minutes. Please prepare your presentation for 20 (max. 25) minutes to allow sufficient time for questions and discussion.
- Please finish on time, so that the next lecture can start at the scheduled time.
- A session Chair from the Organizing Committee will mediate the sessions/questions, and indicate when your time is up, if necessary.
- Please, send your brief CV (short biography+ picture) and send it to the Conference Office before the 27th May. This will be included in the Digital Book of Abstracts and facilitate your chairman in introducing you. If you do not wish to add this, please also indicate it to the Conference Office. After the deadline, no further CV’s will be included in the Book of abstracts.
- The Digital Book of Abstracts will be provided to all participants (no paper version) on a USB-stick or distributed via email, which will also contain the Program and any other relevant information.