The Leading European Conference on Coatings Science & Technology – Not just another Coatings Conference.
This conference is intended for researchers and research managers, active in the field of Science and Technology of Coatings both from industry and academia. Polymer, material and paint chemists, as well as surface and interface scientists, formulators, designers and industry policy makers will find in this conference a broad platform for combining and exchanging the latest developments of their disciplines. The conference is especially attractive to those who appreciate in-depth presentations and discussions on a high-quality standard.
Where other Conferences primarily try to reach a broad public and focus on commercial applications of new technologies, this Conference intends to focus on the scientific backgrounds of the newest technological developments relevant to Coatings.
Traditionally, we gather in the last week of June, in a convenient setting of a 5-star hotel in Noordwijk, a small Dutch town at the North Sea side, with a maximum of 120 participants. Coatings Science International breathes the atmosphere of a Gordon-type conference, reminiscent of the famous Athens Coatings Conferences (1974-2003). High-quality speakers, ample time for scientific discussions, and many opportunities to establish rewarding contacts are Conference values we want to uphold.
CoSI 2021, will take place in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, from the 28th June – 02nd July 2021.
We are looking forward to meeting you there!
Notice: We are preparing for CoSI 2021 and continuously updating our website. Adjustments will be done in the following months depending on the evolution of the COVID 19 Pandemic. For specif questions contact the Conference office.
Invited speakers to CoSI 2021: (preliminary confirmed)
- Prof Alex Routh, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Prof Véronic Landry, Université Laval, Québec, Canada
- Prof Lorraine Francis, University of Minnesota, USA
- Dr Giuseppe Portale, University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- Dr Erik Risberg, Jotun, Norway
- Dr Nadine Pébère, CIRIMAT, ENSIACET, Toulouse, France
- Dr Santiago Garcia, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Prof Limin Wu, Fudan University, China
- Prof Marco Sangermano, Politecnico di Torino, Torino, Italy
- Dr Elodie Bourgeat-Lami, CPE-Lyon, France