The Leading European Conference on Coatings Science & Technology – Not just another Coatings Conference.
CoSI 2023 was another great meeting, where we discussed Coatings Science and Innovation, with a touch of Art and Art-crafts (see final Program.) A PhotoGallery is now available, check us out! Thank you all for attending and contributing to this fruitful Conference!
CoSI 2024, will take place from June 24- 27th 2024.
We are looking forward to meeting you next year, for (… not just) another Coatings Conference!
Catarina Esteves (on behalf of the CoSI Organizing Committee)
Highlight Speakers of CoSI 2024:
- Prof Jaime Grunlan, Texas A & M University, Austin, (USA)
- Prof Lars Wågberg, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm (SE)
- Assoc Prof Dr Michele Fedel, University of Trento, Trento (IT)
- Prof Zeljko Tomovic, Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven (NL)
- Prof Sanja Martinez, University of Zagreb, Zagreb (HR)
- Prof Nergis Arsu, Yildiz Technical University, Istanbul, (TR)
- Dr Ilse van Casteren, Covestro, Waalwijk (NL)
- Dr Valentina Cuzzucoli Crucitti, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, (UK)
- (other speakers pending confirmation)
CoSI 2023, 26 June – 29 June 2023, Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
This conference is intended for researchers and research managers, active in the field of Science and Technology of Coatings both from industry and academia. Polymer and paint chemists, as well as surface and interface scientists, formulators, designers and industry policy makers will find in this conference a broad platform for exchanging the latest developments of their disciplines. The conference is especially attractive to those who appreciate in-depth presentations and discussions on a high-quality standard.
Where other Conferences primarily reach a broad public and focus on commercial applications of new technologies, this Conference focus on the scientific backgrounds of the newest technological developments relevant to Coatings.
Traditionally, we gather in the last week of June in Noordwijk, a small Dutch town at the North Seaside. High-quality speakers, ample time for scientific discussions and many opportunities for rewarding contacts are Conference values we want to uphold.
Sponsored by in 2024: