- Poster contribution abstracts deadline was January 20th 2020.
- It is still possible to submit a poster via the online submission page, and using the respective template: Template_abstract_COSI2020. Acceptance is conditional to the evaluation by the Organizing Committee and to the Poster space slots available. Last chance to submit is now April 30th.
- On Thursday June 25th there are two poster sessions scheduled.
- Poster Session I: 14:00 – 15:30 hrs
- Poster Session II: 18:45 – 19:45 hrs
- A listing of all participating posters will be indicated on the Poster page of the Book of abstracts. Each poster has number [1-n+1].
- The first half hour of the poster sessions (I&II) will be dedicated to the Posters Pitch, in the Conference room (Aurora-Kroon Zaal), which is followed by a Poster Discussion at (Spiegel Zaal, see below).
- During Session I all odd numbered posters can be presented.
- During Session II all even numbered posters can be presented.
Poster Discussion & Preparation Instructions
- Thursday June 25th, starting from the first break in the program (10:45 hrs) the poster room (Spiegel Zaal) will be open for participants to put up their posters onto the numbered poster boards. Velcro tape will be available.
- The poster boards will be numbered [1-n+1].
- During Session I all odd numbered posters can be discussed.
- During Session 2 all even numbered posters can be discussed.
- Poster presenters are invited to stay with their poster during the assigned Session.
- Poster size: A0 portrait (841 mm x 1189 mm), poster boards of this size will be present.
- Posters will be attached to the textile background (dark blue) by velcro-strips supplied on site by the conference organization.